Reliance Controls L1430P L14-30P 30 Amp Generator Power Cord Plug For Up To 7,500 Watt Generators Review

The Reliance Controls 30 Amp plug is a heavy-duty plug designed for use with Reliance generators up to 7500 watts. The NEMA L14-20 plug is cUL listed and is covered by a 5-year warranty.

Product Feature :
  • Heavy-duty plug for use with Reliance generators
  • For use with generators up to 7,500 watts
  • NEMA L14-20 plug; designed for safety and durability
  • cUL listed
  • 5-year limited warranty 
Great value for hard to find item
This is a hard to find specialty item that cannot be found in the typical retail store. It is used in portable generators, in my case a 7000 watt generator, for the 220 volt application. I finally went on-line and found some. Amazon had these for half what everyone else wanted. 
 
Quality Plug
This is a high quality plug for a generator. I had an industrial electrician install this he couldn't believe this was bought as a consumer item, not through a commercial supplier.

An Amazon Verified Product 
I looked in all the big box home construction stores and found the price way too high for what you got. I searched the internet and found this one and the price was almost 1/2 of the local stores and 10% less than the others I found on the internet. It came with great, easy to interpret instructions I highly recommend this item.